Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Great job, man!

Fantastic animation, man. Glad to see it was held so high on here. Great animation and some fun effects (the composited clouds made me laugh). Keep it up!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Perdy damn good!

Great motion graphics, my friend. The voice track really hit it home. I loved it!

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Excellent!

REALLY good finale, Max. Lots of really intense scenes, and just enough humor to balance it out. Here's hoping Season 2 starts soon!

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

Funny and awesome!

Very funny. That part where Barney shot that blast out of his mouth caught me completely off-guard. The animation was good, too.

Katan Katan

Beautiful!

Wow. Just... wow. The animation in this short was stunning! Those years of work really paid off, man. This is a truly exceptional example of what wonders one can achieve when they put the time and effort into their work. (If only I had that kind of work-ethic!)

This was fantastic. Hopefully we'll see something of yours in 2011.

#15 Beedrill #15 Beedrill

GEEGA...

DORILLU...
BUREAAAAAKAAAAAAAAH!!!

Excellent job, dude. This review may be slightly biased because I love Pokemon and Gurren Lagann, but... hot DAMN that was manly!

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Short but sweet.

A very cute cartoon. I like your style.

Microcosm Microcosm

Mind-blowing.

Amazing concept, clever writing, totally worthy of its Daily. This is a great little animation with one of the most clever incarnations of time travel and god-like powers I've ever seen. The writing and twists were also great. Though it would have broken the comic setting, or it would have made the twist at the beginning less obvious, it would have been nice to have either no voice acting or all voice acting. The soundtrack also fit well, especially the pillows track. (Ironically, I used the same track in a Flash where the character is rushing around.)

Anyway, great job. This is one of the coolest animations I've seen on here in a while.

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

Awesome job.

Someone really needed to show how insanely desperate Twihards are. And the power of the Blizzard frozen treat. Goddamnit. Now I want a Blizzard. Thanks, Daran, you made me hungry.

Anyway, it was well-drawn and well-animated. Can't wait for the next Tywo.

Pixmintro responds:

Lmao, I wrote in Dairy Queen even though I've never even been to one! But SHHHH, she's not a Twihard for the sake of this flash-off, she's a vampgirl <_< Also, I don't think I'll be doing Tywo again but I do have another movie that's like 1/2 way done in the works for around December.

Red Bar Radio - Doctors Red Bar Radio - Doctors

Love it!

Love Red Bar; just did an animation for them, but yours is way better, man. In fact, if it weren't for you, I don't think I'd even know about RBR (or WMR, for that matter.) Keep up the awesome work, man. I always love your stuff.

LazyMuffin responds:

Yeah, I saw your stuff, it's cool.
Noooo problem.